Underscore or detail any look with this exclusive professional White Cream Makeup. Shape clown eyes, create the perfect washed-out base for a vampire, skeleton, or zombie, or bring out your inner geisha. Remember: Mime is money.
Face Painting 101:
- Begin with a clean face and pin a towel around neck.
- Apply the base with a sponge.
- Add the extra color details with a brush or small end of sponge.
- Outline and emphasize colored areas with crayons or makeup sticks.
- Complete the look with any accessories or wig.
- 1 oz. tube white makeup
- Soap and Water removable
- Deep, rich color
- Safe and non-toxic
- Suggestions for use:
- Ragdoll: Use a white base, apply red circles to cheeks and a red triangle to nose, create small triangles with a black crayon above and below eyes
- Mummy: Use wide strokes in white to create "wraps" and outline in black
- Skeleton: Cover face with white base, fill around eyes and sides of nose with black, using a fine brush draw teeth in black above and below lips, then shade cheeks and chin with black "V"